Please see the PCS DCLG HQ Pay Claim 2017 final submitted earlier this evening to the lead HR Deputy Director.
The headline elements of this claim include:
- A fully consolidated and pensionable pay increase of 5% or £1200 whichever is the greater
- Delivery of the previous promised new pay progression arrangements
- All staff to reach pay band maxima in good time and with its real level value retained
- All pay related proposals to be equality impact assessed
- An end to Government imposed pay restraint
- Restoration of national civil service wide bargaining.
Please direct any queries or comments with regard to this year’s pay discussions to the PCS negotiating team – Chris.HickeyTUS@communities.gsi.gov.uk; Paulette.Romain@communities.gsi.gov.uk and David.Jones@communities.gsi.gov.uk.